Explorance prizes our collaborative partnerships with many of the world’s leading Higher Education institutions.
Our efforts to meet and exceed these universities’ needs is built on positive, ongoing relationships that form the basis of our approach and focus – informing the development of products like the Blue Experience Management (XM) platform.
With the announcement of the QS World University Rankings 2022, a number of Explorance partner institutions have been recognized for their overall excellence.
Our congratulations go to these universities who have achieved world-class recognitions as centers of academic and research excellence despite the challenges of the past year.
Explorance Partnered Institutions Among the Global Leaders
- Blue powers 20% of the Top 10 Universities in this year’s QS World University Rankings, namely Harvard University (Ranked 5) and the University of Chicago (Ranked 10).
- Of the Top 30 Universities, seven utilize Blue to automate evaluations and feedback, including National University of Singapore (11), University of Pennsylvania, Princeton University (20), University of Michigan-Ann Arbor (23), the University of Toronto (26) and McGill University (27).
- Several Explorance clients that use the Blue XM platform, including McGill University, (27) and the University of Melbourne (37) have increased their ranking score within the extremely competitive Top 50.
Explorance Partnered Universities with Very High Research Activity
- U15 Group of Canadian Research Universities in the Top 50 – The University of Toronto (26), McGill University (27), University of British Columbia (46).
- R1 Institutions in the Top 100 – Harvard University (5), University of Chicago (10), University of Pennsylvania (13), Princeton University (20), Northwestern University (30), University of California, Berkeley (32), University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (100)
Recipients of the Explorance Faculty Research Grant 2021 in the Top 200
- University of Minnesota Twin Cities (186) and University of Florida (173), who set to present findings at the upcoming Bluenotes GLOBAL Virtual Experience from August 2-4.
Explorance sends heartfelt congratulations to all the universities featured in the QS University Rankings this year, and wish their faculty, admin, researchers, and students every success in the future.
Higher education•Student Experience Management•