*Update* On March 15, 2021, Explorance and the MTM Impact Community announced that the MTMImpact Symposium 2021 will be transitioning to a virtual event – the MTMImpact Symposium 2021 Virtual Experience. This is set to be held from July 28-30. For more information and to sign up for this insightful, info-packed community event, please visit the MTMImpact Community website.
Montreal – December 15, 2020 – The 3rd annual MTMImpact Symposium – the industry’s premier Employee Experience Management (EXM) event – is set to take place in Chicago, IL, from July 28-30, 2021. With the best presenters, the most relevant content, and the best networking, MTMImpact brings together the brightest minds in human resources, learning and development, and talent management from around the world to connect, share, and grow together.
Practitioners using the Blue suite of feedback gathering and analysis solutions and the Metrics That Matter (MTM) learning effectiveness solution will meet and share ways to measure, report, and act on data collected across different stages of the employee journey. Also – and based on feedback from attendees of the MTMImpact 2020 Virtual Experience – this year’s program will be expanded to include a range of topics that cover the evolving employee journey landscape and re-imagining a post-COVID future.
The symposium will be full of everything you’ve come to expect from MTMImpact. The two-day event will explore the theme “Accelerating Progress with a Unified Approach to Measuring the Employee Experience, Learning, and Development Journey.”
Why should you attend the MTMImpact symposium?
- Share & Learn how to optimize your organization’s Experience Management (XM) capabilities while adapting to accelerated changes
- Access expert panel discussions and hands-on pre-conference workshops
- Experience the improved capabilities of the Blue experience management platform, Bluepulse engagement network, and Metrics That Matter L&D effectiveness solution
- Problem-solve with other professionals in developing impactful value stories and inspiring actions related to managing the employee experience.
- Expand your professional network through experience-rich sessions and engaging social networking events.
- MTMImpact Community Meetups: Meet attendees from similar industries (e.g., insurance, healthcare, learning provider, etc.) to share best practices and discuss issues in learning and innovation.
- Pre-conference Workshops: Two concurrent pre-conference workshops will offer hands-on practices.
- Optimizing Your Analytical Processes to Drive Learning Insights and Improvement with MTM
- Aligning L&D’s Value to Business Drivers – Using a Portfolio Evaluation Model to Demonstrate Impact
- MTM Certification Training Camps: Three certification camps will be offered starting on July 26, 2021
- MTM Report Master Certification (MRMC): Elevate your expertise and knowledge in MTM’s reporting tools to analyze data, drive insights, and enhance decision making for continuous improvement. Learn more about MRMC
- Learning Measurement Champion Certification (LMCC): Understand how to connect learning outcomes to your business strategy and standardize them for consistent value-driven measurement. This session will also cover how to build data-driven impact stories of L&D for communication to learning and business leaders. Learn more about LMCC
- Blue Expert Certification (BEC): Further develop your expertise and skills in using advanced Blue features for H2R (Hire to Retire). Learn more about BEC
Register now and pay later. The early bird rate will be honored for those who register before the special ends on April 15th.
Blue•Metrics That Matter•MTM impact symposium•