Explorance extends our heartfelt congratulations to the Blue powered colleges and universities that made the Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education College Rankings 2021. The list focuses on US colleges and universities that put student success and learning front and center, which is why we were so thrilled to see 26 of our partnering institutions that leverage Blue to support their students along their journey towards success in the top 100.
The ranking considers the results of the Times Higher Education (THE) US Student Survey, THE Academic Survey, and other data sources that focus on the following indicators:
- Does the institution have the proper resources effectively to teach students?
- Will students be engaged and challenged by their teachers and classmates?
- Does the institution have a good academic reputation?
- What type of campus experience does it offer?
- After graduation, how likely are students to pay off their debt and get a good job?
Blue•Educational experience•Student Experience Management•