Montreal, Canada – November 15, 2021 – Explorance, in collaboration with the University of Louisville, is very proud to announce the 9th annual Bluenotes GLOBAL conference, set to take place from July 30 to August 3, 2022.
This year marks a major milestone in the Bluenotes GLOBAL conference history, with the return to an in-person event set to boost the community’s engagement with an era-defining set of challenges in the Higher Education world.
Taking place at the Palmer House by Hilton in downtown Chicago, attendees can expect 5 days of workshops, stimulating presentations, and networking events – tackling the most pressing topics in the feedback and assessment space.
From Insight to Action
Bluenotes GLOBAL 2022 will take place under the theme of ‘Insight to Action: Driving Student Success’, recognizing how the inflection events of the past year have challenged institutions to deliver a highly-responsive student experience.
With an increased focus on automated feedback and analysis, this year’s conference is the ideal space for member organizations to trade insights, first-hand experiences, and solutions stories. As ever, the agenda will focus on key priorities for the Bluenotes community – namely improving data collection, engagement, and facilitating rapid and informed decision-making.
Hands-on Pre-conference Workshops & Community Meetups – July 30-31
In response to popular demand, Bluenotes GLOBAL 2022 will feature an expanded weekend of pre-conference workshops. These will take place from July 30-31. The pre-conference learning activities do not require an additional fee, however space is limited, so please register early.
These workshops will include:
- Using Delegation Features in Blue 8 to Increase Faculty Engagement
- Handling Different Course-Evaluation Periods in One Project Using Flexible Scheduling Functionality in Blue 8
- Learn How BlueX, a Survey Solution Seamlessly Integrated with LMS, can Help Instructors Get Feedback from their Students – in Familiar Experience
- Experience BlueML firsthand and Learn How to Get Actionable Student Experience Insights
- Optimize Your Enrollment Data to be Course Evaluation Ready, without Breaking Automation, with Data Integrity Gateway (DIG) 3.0
- Learn How to Tell Teaching Effectiveness Stories Leveraging the Latest Version of the Blue Dashboard
- Experience What’s in the Making for Blue UI/UX in the Lab
Join community meetups to connect, share, learn and problem-solve with like-minded colleagues, including:
- The Bluenotes Business Schools Community
- The Bluenotes Medical & Health Sciences Community
- The Bluenotes Reporting & Analytics Community
- The Blue Experts Community
Special Station Support
To further support the community, Bluenotes GLOBAL 2021 will for the first time host four special stations to facilitate attendees get one-on-one time with Explorance staff and better realize an overall Student Experience Management strategy. These include:
- “I need help” – Customer Support Station
- “I have feedback” – Product Management Station
- “I want to see and try what’s new” – Demo Station
- “I want to speak with an expert” – Explorance Experts Station
Additionally, this year’s event will be preceded by a number of practical Blue certification training camps, which are set to provide certification in the use of the Blue Experience Management platform for any community member. These include Blue Report Master Certification (BRMC), Blue Expert Certification (BEC), and Blue Administrator Certification (BAC).
Faculty Research Grant 2022
The Bluenotes GLOBAL Conference will once again featuring presentations from the wining applicants of the Faculty Research Grant 2022.
The grant commits a total of $100,000 to be awarded to faculty in support of their research projects using assessment/course evaluation data and/or other student experience data.
Each award consists of between $10,000 and $15,000, and will some of the most stimulating and innovative findings presented at Bluenotes GLOBAL every year. Note that applications for the Faculty Research Grant remain open until December 13, 2022.
With the success of last year’s Bluenotes GLOBAL 2021 VX conference, Explorance looks forward to welcoming and re-connecting in-person with participants and attendees from around the globe. Pre-conference workshops events are set to take place on July 30.
Register today in order to reserve your in-person or virtual pass, with a special early-bird discount in place for a limited time only. We look forward to seeing you from July 30 in Chicago!
Bluenotes group•Bluenotes user conference•Higher education•Student insight solutions•