Due to the rise in cases of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), Explorance wants to communicate what we are doing to ensure the wellbeing of our employees, customers and partners, and the continuity of vital operations and services.
Since the pandemic began, we have been following updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as local and federal public health regulations. As always, the health and safety of everyone remain our top priority, so we have put into place several procedures to reflect our company’s focus on:
- The health and safety of our customers, employees, and partners
- The continuity of operations and services
- Compliance in accordance with the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other local and federal public health regulations
- Prevention practices at all company facilities
We are closely monitoring the developing events around the world and providing our customers, employees, and partners with updates as needed. In addition, we are following the recommendations of federal and local health authorities to ensure the health and safety of all.
We greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this unusual time and will continue to keep you informed of any significant changes to these procedures.
Explorance FAQs about our Coronavirus safety procedures and response plans
1-What specific safety measures have Explorance implemented?
- An internal Health and Safety communication have been issued to all Explorance employees with information and guidelines on how to remain safe during this elevated period of risk.
- Explorance is asking that anyone experiencing flu-like symptoms, including fever, not visit Explorance facilities.
- We have completed a formal IT assessment of our ability to enable our employees to work remotely. All Explorance employees are encouraged to work remotely. Essential staff will be split into rotating teams for onsite presence.
- Anyone who has recently traveled to China, South Korea, Japan, Italy, or any other country the CDC has issued a travel advisory against are advised not to visit any Explorance facilities until they are symptom-free for 14 days following their return from their travels.
- All employees and visitors are encouraged to practice elevated levels of personal hygiene while visiting an Explorance facility. These include increased usage of hand sanitizers, washing hands often, and for at least 20 seconds per hand, not shaking hands, hugging, or kissing on cheeks, when greeting, and being sure to disinfect commonly touched surfaces.
- All non-essential travel has been stopped.
- All in-person user conferences have been canceled, postponed, or transitioned to an online format.
2-What measures will Explorance take if a Coronavirus case is confirmed at an Explorance facility?
- In the event of a confirmed case of Coronavirus of an employee or visitor at any of the Explorance facilities around the world, Explorance will initiate a mandatory evacuation from the facility to begin full disinfection and protection measures to lessen exposure. Explorance will activate full remote work to ensure there is no gap in operations and uptime for our customers. Once the facility has been cleaned, Explorance will slowly allow some staff members to return on a rotational basis and only as required.
3-In the event of a confirmed case of Coronavirus inside an Explorance facility, how will this be communicated?
- Individuals including employees, customers, partners, and onsite vendors who may have come in contact with someone who has been confirmed to have the virus, or has been onsite at an affected Explorance facility, will be notified of their potential exposure and advised of the proper measures to take. This will be done via email and telephone.
4-In the event of a confirmed case of Coronavirus in an Explorance facility, what is the Explorance evacuation procedure?
- Specific instructions will be given if this situation were to arise, and the evacuation would be conducted in a highly controlled manner with clear directions, including:
- Evacuate via a designated path (to contain potential spread)
- Take personal belongings as employees will not be permitted back into the facility anytime soon.
- Avoid touching any high-touch surfaces such as door handles, railings, and tabletops.
- Designated staff would be required to seal off all entry points to the facility once it has been evacuated, and they will be taking record details of all individuals that were onsite for future tracking.
5-In the event of a confirmed case of Coronavirus in an Explorance facility, will Explorance close that facility, and for how long?
- Explorance will close the physical location of an infected facility, and operations will be carried out remotely. The duration of the cleaning activities will vary depending on the number of areas exposed.
6-What will Explorance continue to do as COVID-19 continues to rise as a global pandemic?
- Explorance will continue to follow the instructions issued by local and national government health authorities. In addition, we will activate our business continuity plan to ensure limited interruptions.
7-Who can I contact for more information on this matter?
- Please contact Explorance’s Response Team at email@example.com for any further information or if you have any additional questions.
COVID-19•Employee Experience Management•