At Explorance, we are in the business of partnership. We take a collaborative approach when working with higher education institutions who are leveraging the Blue suite of products to manage their feedback processes. So, when we see a few familiar names on the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings 2020, we can’t help but celebrate their success.
The latest Times Higher Education World University Rankings includes “1,400 universities across 92 countries, standing as the largest and most diverse university rankings ever to date.” THE prides itself on being the only league table that uses an independent auditing firm – PricewaterhouseCoopers – and is “trusted worldwide by students, teachers, governments and industry experts.”
Here’s a look at some of Explorance’s partnering institutions and their ranking
- 30% of the top 10 universities on the World University Rankings 2020 are Blue-powered, including Princeton University (6) and the University of Chicago (9).
- 36% of the top 25 institutions use Blue to automate their feedback processes including the University of Pennsylvania (11), University of California, Berkeley (13), University of Toronto (18), University of Michigan-Ann Arbor (21), and Northwestern University (22).
- 20% of the top 100 list are Blue-powered and include institutions from around the world.
- APAC and Europe Regions: National University of Singapore (25), University of Melbourne (32), UNSW Sydney (71), University of Groningen (73), and Monash University (75).
- Canada: University of Toronto (18), University of British Columbia (34), McGill University (42).
Universities with very high research activity that made the Top 100 list
- R1 institutions like Washington State University (52), the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (54), University of Southern California (62), Ohio State University (70), University of Minnesota (79), University of Maryland, College Park (91)
- Members of the U15 Group of Canadian Research Universities University of Toronto (18), McGill University (42).
A huge congratulations to all our partnering higher education institutions that made the 2020 list. We truly believe that it is due to their drive for improvement in the teaching and learning experience that they are recognized as the top institutions in the world.
Blue•Educational technology•Higher education•