Explorance is excited to announce the return of an in-person MTMImpact Symposium! After taking a year off from the event, the MTMImpact Symposium 2023 is set to return from March 1-3, 2023.
Registration Now Open
Taking place at the JW Marriott Hotel in New Orleans, LA, USA, the MTMImpact Symposium brings together like-minded professionals and leaders in human resources, learning and development, and talent management from around the world to connect, share, learn, and grow.
The theme of this year’s event and 4th installment of the MTMImpact Symposium is ‘Insight to Action: Accelerating the Path to Personal Growth and Organizational Agility.’
For the first time in three years, the MTMImpact Symposium will be returning to an in-person event, where the MTMImpact Community and industry peers have the opportunity to connect with one another, share experiences, and problem-solve to amplify business impact.
From Insight to Action
Over the past three years, HR and L&D leaders have witnessed one of world history’s largest shifts in how employees work. Now more than ever, the demands of hybrid or remote work have required HR and L&D professionals from around the world to reassess how they can make an impact on employees’ skills, competencies, experience, and well-being.
MTMImpact Community organizations are solving this by leveraging Explorance’s best practice methodology, automating measurement and assessments with Metrics That Matter and Blue, and providing actionable insights to continuously improve talent effectiveness and the employee experience.
Here’s what you can expect at the MTMImpact Symposium 2023:
- Immerse yourself in a community of like-minded peers who are passionate about sharing experiences, discussing new ideas, and innovating together for accelerated personal growth and organizational agility
- Make connections, collaborate with others, and have fun at exclusive social networking events
- Problem-solve together, share lessons learned, feel inspired, and brainstorm new ways, while empowering others to do the same
- Advance your professional development through experience-rich sessions, hands-on workshops, certification training camps, and opportunities to speak directly with Explorance staff and influence Explorance product direction
- Connect with a global group of collaborative thinkers to expand your professional network of like-minded peers and leaders
- Thrive in the culture of measurement-driven continuous improvement by leveling up your skills, elevating your expertise, and growing your career
Hands-on Pre-conference Workshops & Community Meetup
An insightful and engaging 3-day experience, Explorance invites you to kick off your symposium with various pre-conference workshops and community meetups. Those who opt-in to attend the pre-conference workshops or community meetup will have the option to choose between two different workshops or the community meetup, all taking place at the same time on Wednesday, March 1, 2023, from 9am – 12pm.
Optimizing Your Analytical Processes to Drive Learning Insights and Improvement with MTM
Take your data analysis and stakeholder presentations to the next level! This hands-on workshop will provide you with the analytical process of getting insights from your MTM data, helping you present a clear story and data-driven action plan to your stakeholder audience.
The 360-Degree Feedback Tool and How It Benefits Leadership
One of the most powerful development tools available today, 360-degree feedback can transform any organization. This workshop will share insights on what makes 360 reviews so effective, as well as give you hands-on exposure to Explorance’s Blue 360 software.
Learning Measurement Champions Community Meetup
Are you measuring learning at an MTM-using organization? Join your like-minded colleagues at this community meetup to connect, share best practices, and discuss opportunities and challenges you may be facing!
Additionally, there will also be a Social Networking Dinner on March 2, where the MTMImpact Symposium 2023 attendees can look over the Mississippi River and continue to connect, share a meal, and learn from one another.
Blue•Conference•Employee insight solutions•Metrics That Matter•MTM impact symposium•MTMImpact community•Organizational experience•People insight solutions•