At Explorance, we understand that Higher Education institutions operate in a more challenging and competitive landscape than ever.
That’s why we focus closely on helping institutions to empower themselves with Blue – Explorance’s holistic Experience Management (XM) platform. By ensuring that our partners in Higher Education can refine the Student Experience and realize better feedback and assessment practices, we help ensure their competitiveness at the highest level.
Accordingly, Explorance is happy to recognize many of our clients and partners in this week’s Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings 2022. THE’s World University Rankings for 2022 encompass “1,600 universities across 99 countries and territories.” Rankings are precisely calculated on performance indicators including teaching, knowledge transfer, research, and international outlook. As one of the premier global university rankings, these positions are highly anticipated on an annual basis.
Our congratulations to all Explorance partner Institutions featured on the 2022 rankings.
Key figures and New Additions
- 40% of the Top 10 universities on the World University Rankings 2020 are Blue-powered, including: Harvard University (#2), Princeton University (#7), University of California, Berkeley (#8), and the University of Chicago (#10)
- 26% of the Top 50 Universities listed in this year’s THE World University rankings utilize Explorance’s Blue suite of products. These include the University of Pennsylvania (#13), the National University of Singapore (#21), Northwestern University (#24), and Georgia Institute of Technology (#45).
- 22% of the Top 100 ranked universities listed in the 2022 rankings utilize Blue across their programs and faculties. This represents an increase on the percentage of Top 100 institutions utilizing Blue from 2021’s rankings.
- Explorance welcomes new partners who utilize Blue and appear in the Top 200, including the University of Bristol (#92) and Cardiff University (#189).
Universities with Very High Research Activity
- R1 Universities in the Top 100 who utilize Explorance’s Blue include the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (#52), University of Southern California (#62), Ohio State University (#85), University of Minnesota (#86) and the University of Maryland, College Park (#93).
U15 Group of Canadian Research Universities
- Members of the U15 Group of Canadian Research Universities who utilize Blue include the University of Toronto (#18), University of British Colombia (#37), and McGill University (#44).
Blue•Experience Management•Higher education•Student Experience Management•