Be Strategic, let Blue do the Rest
Leverage a variety of learning evaluation tools (360 degree feedback, course evaluations, institutional surveys, and more) from one platform. Benefit from comprehensive feedback analysis and accelerated improvement across the institution.
Minimized IT Involvement
Reach autonomy in the assessment process, reducing administrative burden and IT requests.
Make the right strategic decisions by using advanced reporting and analytics. Complement the "what" with the "why" and the "how" to provide the necessary intelligence to decision-makers.
Return on Expectations
Measure all stakeholder benefits to effectively evaluate the impact of programs and initiatives. Monitor improvement against benchmarks to ensure a high return on expectations (ROE).
Engage all stakeholders in a culture of improvement through active listening and continuous assessment.
- Save time by producing professional and automatically distributed reports in minutes that reflect your brand.
- Identify areas for improvement with comparative reports (gap, normative, and more).
- Meet stakeholder needs by creating reports at any level (individual, course, department, company-wide, etc.).
- Ensure reports are impactful for every audience by customizing how results are displayed (charts, tables, graphs).
- Draw conclusions by displaying desire statistics (mean, median, mode, sum tool, aggregate, etc.).
- Deepen understanding by including demographic analysis to reports using any available data fields stored in SIS, ERP, HRIS, or other systems (GPA, Gender, Department, etc.).
- Increase engagement and responsiveness by viewing live response rates or enabling response rewards systems like early grade release.
- Monitor progress by tracking improvement over time with time-trend analysis.
- Add hundreds of analysis points and convert open-ended comments into meaningful themes with Blue Text Analytics.
At eXplorance, accessibility is not just a social responsibility, it’s our commitment. By applying thoughtful solutions to all accessibility challenges, Blue goes beyond WCAG 2.0 (AA) and Section 508 of the ADA compliance. That way, we can provide an equivalent experience and ensure that all voices are heard.