At eXplorance, we believe that improvement is at the heart of progress. Our core products Blue and Bluepulse, work together to drive progress by measuring needs, expectations, skills, knowledge, and competencies. Leveraged by more than 300 higher education institutions globally, our solutions help organizations develop a culture of continuous improvement.
We are currently looking for a new Sales Director in the Netherlands. The Sales Director will be responsible for all prospecting and sales activities for eXplorance in the territory including the implementation of a client acquisition plan (prospecting, lead generation and qualification, presentation development and follow-up).
What you will do as our new Sales Director:
- Develop and maintain a prime prospect list which includes qualified prospects.
- Manage/keep regular contact with institutions on the prospect list.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging the network.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Create opportunities to pitch eXplorance solutions and value proposition.
- Develop sales strategies for key prospects.
- Coordinate presentation/pitch approaches.
- Develop responses to requests for proposals (RFTs) along with Sales Engineers.
- Cold call as appropriate within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client institution.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
If you answer ‘yes’ to the following, you’d be a great fit for Sales Director Position:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaboration Skills
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Project management
- Research and strategy
- Tact and diplomacy
- Grit, persistence, and positive attitude
- Drive, self-discipline and self-reliance
- Experience in enterprise software selling
- Experience of working with Higher Education or equivalent industry
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through own generation of opportunities
- Knowledge how to navigate institutional structures to identify key decision makers
Nice to Have
- Experience working in a dynamic and challenging growing startup environment
- Additional languages
- Ability to work remotely