Located in vibrant downtown Montreal, eXplorance is a rapidly growing software company recognized for its unique workplace culture. Currently, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to join our dynamic team who thrives in a demanding, fast moving environment.
As an eXplorance QA automation engineer you will be helping the development team to release robust and secure innovative world class products. You will also be responsible for the creation and the maintenance of automated software tests.
What you will do as our new QA Automation Engineer
- Development of test automation strategies with software developments.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Assist in converting costly manual tests into low-maintenance efficient test automation.
- Work hand in hand with developers to understand new features and automate their testing.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet customer business requirements and the eXplorance standards.
- Track quality assurance metrics like defects or issues densities.
- Validate conformity of internal standards.
- Performance testing/Webservices testing.
If you answer ‘yes’ to the following, you’d be a great fit for Quality Assurance Automation Engineer position
- Automation scripting
- Experience with automation frameworks
- Experience with Git
- Nice to have experience with Continuous Integration tools
- Experience in test automation including GUI testing, performance testing, API testing
- Deep expertise in building automation test frameworks (.Net)
- Familiarity with relational databases, SQL
- Ability to resolve complex problems with creative solutions
- Practiced continuous improvement and promoted knowledge sharing
- Strong organizational skills, capable of managing tasks and meeting deadlines
- Creative, self-motivated, with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or within a team