Located in vibrant downtown Montreal, eXplorance is a rapidly growing software company recognized for its unique workplace culture. Currently, we are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our dynamic team who thrives in a demanding, fast moving environment.
What you will do as our new Full Stack Developer
- Implementation of a robust set of services, features, and APIs that will power our web products.
- Building secure and reusable code and libraries.
- Translation of requirements and technical analysis into visual elements or back-end features.
- Validation and correction of upstream technical design.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Ability to implement automated unit testing.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Write technical design and partial architectures.
- Responsible of effective code review.
- Troubleshooting and product bug correction.
- Responsible for some feature demos.
- Estimation of features and tasks.
- Follow and participate to eXplorance development standards and guidelines.
If you answer ‘yes’ to the following, you’d be a great fit for Full Stack Developer position
- Accessibility guidelines (WCAG)
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Libraries like jQuery
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- SOAP and REST API knowledge
- Experience working with graphic designers and UI/UX requirements
- API design and development
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- RESTful Services
- Passionate about new technologies
- Creative, self-motivated, with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently & within a team
- A problem solver ready for a new challenge